Whiplash aftermarket cowls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
Does anyone make a cowl for the Whiplash 20 other than the ones that Brian sells?

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone make a cawl for the Whiplash 20 other than the ones that brian sells?
Mark
Going to start my whiplash build this weekend. Wood cowl base, using a rc airplane wheel pant cut in half and epoxied to the base, as the cowl top seems to be the ticket for a sleak and sealed cowl for FE. That is the design for my whip....others maye have better input, any and all helps. Good luck

Does anyone make a cowl for the Whiplash 20 other than the ones that brian sells?
Mark

Are you looking for a different style, or the same, but one that's available?
Just looking for a different style of cowl for the whiplash. Nothing wrong with the orignal. I may just have to try my hand at making a mold and lying it up myself.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone make a cowl for the Whiplash 20 other than the ones that brian sells?
Mark

Are you looking for a different style, or the same, but one that's available?
Just looking for a different style of cowl for the whiplash. Nothing wrong with the orignal. I may just have to try my hand at making a mold and lying it up myself.

Mark
Whatcha' runnin' for a motor in that bad boy?
I have no clue yet. Maybe one of Glens new 5 port .21's. Why you got a motor you want to part with? If so we may have to do some trading for that .12 rigger hull that you want. :D

Mark

get ahold of terminator on here. We came up with a carbon fiber cowl for the whip that is abit different then the one brian offers. I think he might have a few, or atleast still has the mold for making it.

My buddy made a real nice looking Whip cowl for his FE whiplash but he doesn't really want to make another. If I get creative this winter I might make a mold and see if CDMI will make it out of lexan.

Back