Whiplash 20 help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
Well, I finally, finally, finally, finished my 20 Whip....BUT!!! 1) Does anyone have a new remote needle valve assembly for a brand new box stock(and im gonna keep it that way, cause I have absolutly NO sparts for this thing)Mac .21 engine that they might want to sell me? 2) I need a muffled tuned pipe BUT! Unlike most of you speed demons that will do anything to go faster(and i mean that in the most complimentry way!) my heat racing set ups are VERY conservative...I dont mind getting beat by a faster boat, but i HATE dnf,s....so could somebody suggest a pipe to me that is somewhat user friendly...i prefer throttleability to an on off switch if thats possible for a 20 boat....and will fit under the cowl of this boat...im open to any and all suggestions, Many Thanks, Bill...p.s. does anyone sell a turn fin or give me a sketch of a turn fin for this boat?

Well, I finally, finally, finally, finished my 20 Whip....BUT!!! 1) Does anyone have a new remote needle valve assembly for a brand new box stock(and im gonna keep it that way, cause I have absolutly NO sparts for this thing)Mac .21 engine that they might want to sell me? 2) I need a muffled tuned pipe BUT! Unlike most of you speed demons that will do anything to go faster(and i mean that in the most complimentry way!) my heat racing set ups are VERY conservative...I dont mind getting beat by a faster boat, but i HATE dnf,s....so could somebody suggest a pipe to me that is somewhat user friendly...i prefer throttleability to an on off switch if thats possible for a 20 boat....and will fit under the cowl of this boat...im open to any and all suggestions, Many Thanks, Bill...p.s. does anyone sell a turn fin or give me a sketch of a turn fin for this boat?
I have a few CMB remotes and some Kaboom remotes. PM me or call

Bill,

I got my turn fin from Brian Blazer

[email protected]

I run a Novarossi in mine with an OPS 3280 pipe, but I'm not very conservative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill, I have a CMB 21TT pipe

It is a muffled version, with a 90deg press fitting installed

The muffler can has been flattened very slightly to fit under the deck of a boat.

If your interested, $35.00 shipped over to ya

Rick

Bill, I have a CMB 21TT pipeIt is a muffled version, with a 90deg press fitting installed

The muffler can has been flattened very slightly to fit under the deck of a boat.

If your interested, $35.00 shipped over to ya

Rick
Hey Rick, I may have found a pipe in my junk that might work..but if it does not, i will give you a shout immediatly if not sooner! Thanks a bunch!! Bill

Latest posts

Back