WHERE DO I START

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaron alberico

been racing model boats for a few years now

only run outriggers so i got a basic idea on some

things,

but the time has come and im thinking of building

1\8 scale.

Where do i start!!!!!!!

what do i build? wood boat or glass boat whats better?

not fussed on boat design what design boats are running quick,

handling, turning like on rails..e.t.c

where can i get them, who sells them e.t.c

any help would be great

thanks

been racing model boats for a few years now

only run outriggers so i got a basic idea on some

things,

but the time has come and im thinking of building

1\8 scale.

Where do i start!!!!!!!

what do i build? wood boat or glass boat whats better?

not fussed on boat design what design boats are running quick,

handling, turning like on rails..e.t.c

where can i get them, who sells them e.t.c

any help would be great

thanks

Quick someone give aaron some drugs!!!!! he must have caught something from Bucky at the BoB!!!!!

its a sad day to see a dedicated rigger racer go scaley.

If you realy have to do it the try the lobster rigger or I think nortre dame rigger! at least they are cheper to paint!

sorry mate just had to do it.

Dave

Great to see Aaron :D :D

Two wideboys with scaleboats, maybe you should talk to Bill, I believe he has a hull he brought back from the states last trip, not sure but I think it makes the Miss Rock hydroplane.

Regards,

Bucky

Brett , I'm new here and wanted to talk to someone about Mulwala. I just pm'd you but I dont know if it worked

Brett , I'm new here and wanted to talk to someone about Mulwala. I just pm'd you but I dont know if it worked
If its your first scale try one of Phil Thomas's 82u55 its makes several boats and will get you wet quick. All you have to deal with is cockpit detail the engine is covered. After that if you really like it try a roundnose for killer detail i have 3 scale boats just sold my fourth the bug has bit me..Mike

If its your first scale try one of Phil Thomas's 82u55 its makes several boats and will get you wet quick. All you have to deal with is cockpit detail the engine is covered. After that if you really like it try a roundnose for killer detail i have 3 scale boats just sold my fourth the bug has bit me..Mike
Great to see Aaron

Two wideboys with scaleboats, maybe you should talk to Bill, I believe he has a hull he brought back from the states last trip, not sure but I think it makes the Miss Rock hydroplane.

Regards,

Bucky

That boat Bill A has is one of the 82U55 dont know if you could talk him out of it but it is there in AU.

Probally be best to buy a kit or plans and build one.

PHIL T

Back