Where can I have my boat professinally painted?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

f41stryker

I've got most of the details of my 1/12 DPI T-Plus, now comes the hard part...making it look good! Where would be a good place for me to go to have it painted? I know of no one locally and my club's website hasn't been updated in years. So I know no one to do it. Is there anyone on this site who could help me?

I've got most of the details of my 1/12 DPI T-Plus, now comes the hard part...making it look good! Where would be a good place for me to go to have it painted? I know of no one locally and my club's website hasn't been updated in years. So I know no one to do it. Is there anyone on this site who could help me?
Try Carl Graff [email protected] great job for the money.....

Good...any rough estimates on cost? I'm just wondering ballpark here I know it can't be exact
Lots of if and but here. If its a new boat Dean will paint it but if its used he wont. Carl charges something like 50 a color just dont make it too many colors

Here are some of the paint job that have been done on my boats.

there are more but it will not load for some reason. Email me at [email protected] & I'll

send you others pictures of boats this guy has done cheep. If you like you can send them to him

I tell you all need to do is have them ready for paint.

Brian

Wesley's custom on here does wraps. Not sure if he has done any 1/12 scales. 618-658-9597

I could paint it?.Look easy to do..Is that the Tplus you want done on you advitar?? your not to far from my neck of the woods..if not,its no biggie..My Oberto's are 1/12 proboats hulls..
gallery_3638_682_55232.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To misshydro your boats look awesome! I'm using my phone now so I can't post links but if you do a google search for dpi t-plus you'll see it. What part of Ohio you in?

That tunnel looks great too! Where is auto specialties?

To misshydro your boats look awesome! I'm using my phone now so I can't post links but if you do a google search for dpi t-plus you'll see it. What part of Ohio you in?That tunnel looks great too! Where is auto specialties?
I found the website!! Man that an easy paint job!! alot easyer then my oberto!!! Only two colors black and yellow with red pin stripes..heres the website I found..Visit My Website I live in the Celina/Stmarys area..up north from you..I bet my graphic guy can do those decials too..He done mine..plus I got calli graphic doing my smaller sponcer decials for me..so in all I'll have 36.00 in the decial work in my boat..thats on my Oberto2. Yours is alot easyer in the decials..looks simple not like Oberto's..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back