what sexy is ......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Just got a pic from CMDi of the new rudder brackets Andy is doing for the scale boats, SWEET!! These are left or right placement, you just flip it as the both the bolt holes for the rudder blade are the same size. Already ordered mine, can't wait to hang these off the back of my scale boats. BTW- I prodded Andy into doing the longer set back version on the right. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, if you think that's sexy, you're spending an unhealthy amount of time with your boats! ;)

Now that is sexy! Don I thought we had this talk about you being in your garage working on boats too long without proper ventilation. LOL

Cliff
i fear we are too late.............
Yo Don are the bolt pattens the same as speedmaster looks awesome. Do you expect any thing but sexy from CMDI LOL

Yo Don are the bolt pattens the same as speedmaster looks awesome. Do you expect any thing but sexy from CMDI LOL
It'll be a little different because the rudder blade is now centered on the bracket as opposed to offset. I don't care as that makes it stronger & it will definitely look better on the back of a nice scale boat vs. what we have now. ;)

WOW! NICE!!gona prod him on some turn fin brakets?
Yes, I'm working on a turn fin bracket that can be indexed and will include index points.

Therefore you could set your fin at say 10 degrees and then after some test runs change it to precisely

12 degrees.

It will make fine tuning Scales and sport hydros more precise.

WOW! NICE!!gona prod him on some turn fin brakets?
Yes, I'm working on a turn fin bracket that can be indexed and will include index points.

Therefore you could set your fin at say 10 degrees and then after some test runs change it to precisely

12 degrees.

It will make fine tuning Scales and sport hydros more precise.
****, the shopping list continues to grow!

A new gas carb.

Rudder

Turn fin bracket

Those are awesome, i can't wait to see the turn fin, I think my 7-11 might need a new turn fin. would love to see some pictures of it.

Latest posts

Back