Watch the Winternats Live Feed!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mprfrk440

Good Morning!

Me Time is on the way to Florida to bring you live coverage of the Orlando Winter Nationals Race!

We will be testing a new switcher tomorrow on the live feed so we are going to go ahead and broadcast open water starting late in the morning. We will open this up to all members, won't be much to see but it might be fun to tune in and check out whats going on at the pond and maybe we will do a few pre-race interviews!!!

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday we will have full coverage of the event for our Premium members. The broadcast will begin around 7:45am and end when the racing is over. For those who are not yet premium members the cost is $25.00 for an entire year of broadcasts and if you take a look at our calender for 2010 you will see that we are planning to cover a LOT of races this year, the cost works out to be less than $2.00 per broadcast.

We have a new show coming out on Friday nights that I am going to tell you all about this weekend! So tune in for that:)

Hope to see everyone online, it's going to be a fun, exciting weekend, we are planning to interview the winner of every heat, I will also be posting the point standings throughout the weekend.

(For non members.....you do not have to be logged in to see the point standings, just go to the metimelive page and click on point standing to view.)

www.metimeliverc.com is where all the action is this weekend!!!! Check it Out!!!!

See you at the Races!!

Kerri Carter

Owner

Me Time Productions

www.metimeliverc.com

Good luck to all the racers!

I will try to stop by but have a big event this weekend as well..

Here is to a great Winter Nats!

Thanks Metime!

Grimracer

Hey have a good trip. Will there be a page that shows the class and heat numbers and who is racing? That was a good thing for the last live race.

PHIL THOMAS

Hey have a good trip. Will there be a page that shows the class and heat numbers and who is racing? That was a good thing for the last live race.

PHIL THOMAS
Hey! We are HERE!!! Yeah!

I will be putting the heat sheets up tonight and will update the point standings as we progress. Anyone can view them on the metimelive page!

Kerri

Live page has been updated, anyone can view broadcast on Thursday.

You must log on to use the chat.

Also, anyone that does not receive a confirmation email after signing up please check your spam folders.

Thanks,

Doug

Heard there was something like 15 DQ's handed out on the first day?!?!? :wacko:
Not racing and just viewing/pitting ,

The course is tight , but to be quite frank with you, the racing I saw was darn good B)

BTW , Over means OVER ... :rolleyes:

Great job from what I saw OCD .....

Im thinking Im going back in the am -

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Not racing and just viewing/pitting ,

The course is tight , but to be quite frank with you, the racing I saw was darn good B)

BTW , Over means OVER ... :rolleyes:

Great job from what I saw OCD .....

Im thinking Im going back in the am -

Andy
Andy, sorry i didnt get to see you there...Haley, Hannah, and me showed up about noon..brought my boots, pitted for Larry in 60 hydro, and Tom in X-Hydro...it was FUN! By 3 o'clock, the kids had enough so we bolted...always fun to say hi to the crew and others we dont get to see as often...GOD, i wish i could have raced this year! Did you see that BEAUTIFUL (what i belive to be) Lauterbach full size hydro? I just stared at that thing wishin i was blastin down the back chute at a buck and a half...SKEERED TO DEATH AND LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT! :lol: Never too old to dream! :)

I am trying to watch some live action but cannot get it . I am a premiere member gut see no live feed anywhere ?

please help..

If you hit a boat DQ.

Have bin pulling corner duty and Mud bug don't take no s$%t. We are all there to have fun and are grown adults. But you would never know it standing on the CD tower. It's only a toy boat race.

It's worse than a pewee soccer game.

The gas guys are fanatical about it. :eek:

No problems in nitro classes. :D

David

Live Feed is FREE today to all members!!

If you like what you see PLEASE upgrade to PREMIUM!!! We need those Premium members to keep this going!!!!!! It's how we pay for it!!!!

Kerri

Live Feed is FREE today to all members!!

If you like what you see PLEASE upgrade to PREMIUM!!! We need those Premium members to keep this going!!!!!! It's how we pay for it!!!!

Kerri
What am I doing wrong here? I sign in and click the box to launch video , but it never opens ?

Might it be a setting on the MAC ?

Andy

Latest posts

Back