Wanted Turn Fin for Phil Thomas Scale Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichardB

I need a turn fin for the Phil Thomas R/C Design Scale Hydro.

It can be a stock turn fin that comes with the kit or a aftermarket turn fin.

Please call me if you have and give me a price.

I need the fin rather quickly so phone calling is fastest and best way for contact.

Richard in Denver, Colorado 303 571 0116

I need a turn fin for the Phil Thomas R/C Design Scale Hydro. It can be a stock turn fin that comes with the kit or a aftermarket turn fin.

I need the fin rather quickly so phone calling is fastest and best way for contact.

I am still needing a Turn Fin for a Scale Hydro

Richard

I need a turn fin for the Phil Thomas R/C Design Scale Hydro. It can be a stock turn fin that comes with the kit or a aftermarket turn fin.

Richard
What scale is this you have?

The kits dont come with a turn fin, We have used Tyndall turn fins and mounts but they are out of production for now. Mike Hughes M&H hardware, probally has one that will work.

There are patterns in the setup for a turn fin if you could make one from sheet stainless or aluminum.

a good 1/8 scale sized hydro turn fin at great price is available from joe petro at zippkits.com.

you might have to change the alum angle mount bracket a bit to fit your sponson but the fin should work fine.

what p.t. scale do you have ?

dave

Richard

The kits dont come with a turn fin, We have used Tyndall turn fins and mounts but they are out of production for now. Mike Hughes M&H hardware, probally has one that will work.

There are patterns in the setup for a turn fin if you could make one from sheet stainless or aluminum.
I have the Coors Light. U 100 also makes the U 55.

Richard

Phil. I bought the boat used and did not get a turn fin. Can you email me the pattern. with the correct dimensions.

Back