• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted SG 45 fuel tank

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tofastformellow

Gday , ive got a 45 sg and i need a fuel tank for it as the one ive got just dosent work well at all (its a copy)

round here ive got a 6 month! wait for a new one , Cmdi is all backed up with orders (6 months !) ..

the boats got a Cam45 in it and other than that is nothing special ,or unique

Got one that works hidden under the bench at home people ?

i have tried to fix the one ive got and just made it worse ! :angry: :angry: <_< :angry: :angry: surge city ... baaa!

Please PM me if you got a new or good S/H one

Many thanks

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there, just wanted to know if youknow someone selling a .21 or .45 eagle sgx outrigger?

Jason you should try Walt Barney he will make a really nice tank in stainless even if you want , he is on this board.

Thanks PHM

ill message him and check out his lead time .

ive got one on order with taipan , but am waiting patiently

am really looking for a SH tank from a crashed boat i suppose .

Jase

Jason,

Try Dave Hatcliffe. He made a few tanks for me recently and he's sort of local for you. Alternatively, Paul Osmond can also make tanks. I've bought tanks from both of these guys and can reccomend them.

Tim.

I was waiting for some CMDi tanks for almost 5 month until I canceled my order there :angry:

I then ordered from Walt Barney...and guess what...I received the tanks within 3 weeks (and that includes shipping to Germany)!!!

Great tanks & great communication, I will never order tanks from CMDi again!

Back