Wanted Mr Pringles sponsor Cowl details

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GavinP

I am after details of the sponsors for the 1988 Mr Pringles.

I am attaching a picture that is the best copy of details I have been able to obtain sofar.

Can any one help with better details that I can scan and print off or point me in the direction as to where I can obtain them

I am after details of the sponsors for the 1988 Mr Pringles.I am attaching a picture that is the best copy of details I have been able to obtain sofar.

Can any one help with better details that I can scan and print off or point me in the direction as to where I can obtain them
If you want, I will make them for you. Get a pic from the web sights and e-mail them to me. I already have the penzoil but I need the rest.

I am after details of the sponsors for the 1988 Mr Pringles.I am attaching a picture that is the best copy of details I have been able to obtain sofar.

If you want, I will make them for you. Get a pic from the web sights and e-mail them to me. I already have the penzoil but I need the rest.
Thanks for your reply.My problem is that the pic I posted is the only details I have.Some of the sponcers I can't even make out.Which websites would you suggest looking at if I want better details.

Thanks

GavinP

Back