Wanted, 1/8 Scale Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speed Jr.

I put a post in the For Sale section for anyone with some extra hulls laying around.

Larry Jr.

I put a post in the For Sale section for anyone with some extra hulls laying around.
Larry Jr.
Larry,

I have an old retro-fit dumas hull, 88 Miller High Life for 250.00 plus shipping, it would get you started.

jw
My 2006 Formula Hull is up for sale. You can buy it turn key or min. engine and pipe . Great boat IMPBA AND NAMBA Legal scale hull. Contact Doug Shepherd $1,900.00 turn Key.

Larry Jr.
Larry,

I have an old retro-fit dumas hull, 88 Miller High Life for 250.00 plus shipping, it would get you started.

jw
My 2006 Formula Hull is up for sale. You can buy it turn key or min. engine and pipe . Great boat IMPBA AND NAMBA Legal scale hull. Contact Doug Shepherd $1,900.00 turn Key.
Im interested in your Formula. pttcat

Larry Jr.
Larry,

jw
pttcat, You are only check away from it being yours. $1900.00 will get it to your house within 50 state. If you want more info you can. Call me Thanks Doug Attachment is The DPS-Formula hull and my old DPS-108 hull

Last edited:
Larry Jr.
Larry,

jw
pttcat, You are only check away from it being yours. $1900.00 will get it to your house within 50 state. If you want more info you can. Call me Thanks Doug Attachment is The DPS-Formula hull and my old DPS-108 hull
Doug, please e-mail your phone #

Larry Jr.
Larry,

jw
Wow! $1900 turn key and I was being charged $1800 for bare hull and waited over a year just to get my check back. Unbelievable!

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry Jr.
Larry,

jw
Wow! $1900 turn key and I was being charged $1800 for bare hull and waited over a year just to get my check back. Unbelievable!
Sorry Kevin, That I could not come thru for you. Family first boats #2 . I gave you back your money back and that was the best I could do in that time frame .

Doug ;)

Larry Jr.
Larry,

jw
Doug

That's a great picture. I wonder where it came from LOL.

On a serious note. That Foumula boat is FAST and stable. Wish I could afford it.

Bird

Back