Want more Info

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

Supporting Member
Does anyone know who is the builder of this boat? Photos were posted in the gallery but I was unable to find the owner on this site. It looks awesome! Thanks

3332331094_e98209029b_o.jpg

3332336178_5459dc9469_o.jpg

I believe Peter Mueller has molds for LARGER then 1/8th scale hydros, not sure of the actual scale.

He had a largter that 1/8th scale he was putting the true turbines in awhile back

I believe Peter Mueller has molds for LARGER then 1/8th scale hydros, not sure of the actual scale.He had a largter that 1/8th scale he was putting the true turbines in awhile back
Thanks Rick,

I have seen video of Peter's Bud running. I wasn't sure if he was selling the hulls though. I think the carbon work here is pretty amazing. Some up close shots in the gallery really do the hull and the turbine better justice. This fellow also has posted pics of a twin turbine cat.

Cheers,

Kevin

I believe Peter Mueller has molds for LARGER then 1/8th scale hydros, not sure of the actual scale.He had a largter that 1/8th scale he was putting the true turbines in awhile back
Thanks Rick,

I have seen video of Peter's Bud running. I wasn't sure if he was selling the hulls though. I think the carbon work here is pretty amazing. Some up close shots in the gallery really do the hull and the turbine better justice. This fellow also has posted pics of a twin turbine cat.

Cheers,

Kevin
That looks like a infusion Type molded hull. State of the art molding.. Very costly Doug Shepherd

That looks like a infusion Type molded hull. State of the art molding.. Very costly Doug Shepherd
Doug,

Is that also referred to as the Seeman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process, Closed Cavity Bag Molding, or vacuum assisted resin infusion moulding???? Or are these all the same? Thanks

Kev

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Kevin .

This is a reply from Australia . For several years I have been in contact with Luigi Girrotto - Eli Ka Technologies / Mathe USA to buy parts for my Mathe 35 cc motor . He put me onto a website where several people built 1 / 5 or 1 / 6 Scale Hydro's that were fitted with Mathe motors . Some of the boats were a sight to behold . When I find the pictures of the Bud and other boats I will reply with another post .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Kevin .This is a reply from Australia . For several years I have been in contact with Luigi Girrotto - Eli Ka Technologies / Mathe USA to buy parts for my Mathe 35 cc motor . He put me onto a website where several people built 1 / 5 or 1 / 6 Scale Hydro's that were fitted with Mathe motors . Some of the boats were a sight to behold . When I find the pictures of the Bud and other boats I will reply with another post .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia
Kevin, That would be correct. It is very cool to watch it in action. I have been doing the infusion molding for about 6 months now. Doug

Hello Kevin .This is a reply from Australia . For several years I have been in contact with Luigi Girrotto - Eli Ka Technologies / Mathe USA to buy parts for my Mathe 35 cc motor . He put me onto a website where several people built 1 / 5 or 1 / 6 Scale Hydro's that were fitted with Mathe motors . Some of the boats were a sight to behold . When I find the pictures of the Bud and other boats I will reply with another post .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia
Kevin, That would be correct. It is very cool to watch it in action. I have been doing the infusion molding for about 6 months now. Doug
Thanks Ian

Doug,

Everything I have read regarding the process is on the industrial scale. Do you have a supply/info source for hobbyist scale stuff? Thanks

Kev

Back