Upright suppports

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Looking to replace the upright supports(for the rear wing) for my Circus Circus and was wondering what options are out there. Thanks Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
break out some 4-40 rod and some clevis's and make your own BEOTCH!!! time to step up to the plate BOY! :rolleyes:

break out some 4-40 rod and some clevis's and make your own BEOTCH!!! time to step up to the plate BOY! :rolleyes:

That "your easy way"- Im looking for some that are machined aluminun with threaded ends - Beotch !!! Might as well make them look good too !! So IF I had the equiptment and know how- I would be standing squarly at the plate -LOL <_< :p

tower hobbies has the threaded rod,ball links with studs,clevis's to take care of your needs. dont be shy to call me or rick!

That "your easy way"- Im looking for some that are machined aluminun with threaded ends - Beotch !!! Might as well make them look good too !! So IF I had the equiptment and know how- I would be standing squarly at the plate -LOL <_< :p
Drew,

Take a look in my albums, under E-Lam, threaded rod, alum tubing or fairing, ball clevis on each end ect....

You want them to break loose if the boat flips, this will prevent destroying the horizontal and vertical wings.

Latest posts

Back