unlimited boat sponsor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is a little off topic but Wesleys Custom Graphics is proud to announce that we will be the presenting sponsor of Webster's U-22 unlimited hydroplane for the 4th of july race in Madison, IN. I'm also goin to b on the pit crew....never thought I'd have to pay to do hard labor.....oh well. Lol

Well this is a little off topic but Wesleys Custom Graphics is proud to announce that we will be the presenting sponsor of Webster's U-22 unlimited hydroplane for the 4th of july race in Madison, IN. I'm also goin to b on the pit crew....never thought I'd have to pay to do hard labor.....oh well. Lol
Who you kidding Wes, you know you love.
default_biggrin.png
Have fun, take pics!!!!!!!

Sometimes in life , ordinary people get to do extra ordinary things. I never thought I would get the chance to make a career of the thing I enjoy doing. And now that career allows me to help a sport I truly enjoy. Go figure.

wes. we are haveing a race friday the 4th. the big boats will not be doing anything on that day so bring your little boats and come race with us.

Thanks Wes. It was worth it to see the banks of the Ohio River packed with people just to see a two boat shoot out.

Wes you are a very fortunate guy. Steve, Sue and Mike Webster are the best. I have known Steve way back to the fifty's races in Red Bank, NJ. For those that might not be aware Steve races what I call the "small boats" also. He is an active member of our club "Space Coast Rudder Busters" in sunny Florida although he lives in Reading, PA. Have a great time as I am sure they will not overwork one of their sponsors and I am absolutely sure they will treat you as part of the family. God bless, Perry

Awesome Wes! So thankful for great guys like you who step up and help keep the sport alive! Can't wait to see ya in Madison!

Thanks guys. We are fortunate to have a prosperous business with a great team that allows me to spend time and money on something I really enjoy. Rest assured, im gonna soak up all the knowledge I can to make my little boat faster.

Saw you mentioned on the H1 website this week. Good job for you thanks for helping out the sport.

Saw you mentioned on the H1 website this week. Good job for you thanks for helping out the sport.

Back