u-build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACTION JACKSON

Supporting Member
ok i had to cut the window out of my scale & that was hard to do, not making the lines right but just making the cut.

i got my boat from joe moceri which makes works of art if you race scale, all i can say is i move slow building but fast on the water. will post as i build

All these new boats are so great to see!!!! Especially cause they'll be on the outside and Ryan and I will have a clear shot to the front!!!!

Can't wait til the end of May!!! The Pico will be back for more. 7th season out of this hull, and still in the hunt! Gonna have to think about the replacement someday, though. She's showin her age. A little winter touch up has helped, i think. She's got at least one more season in her.

You guys are all getting so fast. This is a great scale series!!!!

Brian

All these new boats are so great to see!!!! Especially cause they'll be on the outside and Ryan and I will have a clear shot to the front!!!!Can't wait til the end of May!!! The Pico will be back for more. 7th season out of this hull, and still in the hunt! Gonna have to think about the replacement someday, though. She's showin her age. A little winter touch up has helped, i think. She's got at least one more season in her.

Brian
The best of the best are right here!!
Mikey said he went out west and gave dem boys out there a spankin and if Mikey can spank em, well.......... ;) ;) ;) ;)

All these new boats are so great to see!!!! Especially cause they'll be on the outside and Ryan and I will have a clear shot to the front!!!!Can't wait til the end of May!!! The Pico will be back for more. 7th season out of this hull, and still in the hunt! Gonna have to think about the replacement someday, though. She's showin her age. A little winter touch up has helped, i think. She's got at least one more season in her.

Brian
Mikey said he went out west and gave dem boys out there a spankin and if Mikey can spank em, well.......... ;) ;) ;) ;)
i did go West and came home with my tail between my legs. There turf there stratigy hard to beat them at there game. Good thing is lots of knowledge learned

I am looking forward to your build pictures. I am currently working on one of Joe's boats myself. There are pictures in my gallery linked below.

Cheers,

Kevin

Brian
i did go West and came home with my tail between my legs. There turf there stratigy hard to beat them at there game. Good thing is lots of knowledge learned
Miky, Are racing starts this wekend in Atlanta were 33% of the scale class is from district 14. Lets all go down and make the final guys!! ;) Also Great to see another scale boat coming from Action Jackson Good Luck See on Race day Doug Shepherd 08 U7 Formula

Last edited:
yo mike i wont have any pink this year but maybe next. kevin your link didnt work i cant see your build. doug thanks & i hope to beat you all. race safe this year. phill drive round & round not in a square.

i will give you one hint what boat it is, it has the color orange on it :D

Steve, Glad to see your moving along on your hull. If you need anything let me know. Attached is mine, bet you cant guess what it is. No orange on it either.

Joe

Picture_001.jpgPicture_007.jpg

Back