U-95 TURBINE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need pics for a club member.........
I've got some good ones in an old unlimited detriot calendar, I'll dig them out of the shop in the morning and scan them.

Give me your email and I'll send them to you...

BB

Mike, Is this what your looking for?????
Thats it,never seen the tiger shark on the sponson. Any one got any more????? Thanks Mike

Mike, Check your e-mail

Joe
Thanks Joe that should do it Mike
Holly Cow look at the air trap on that hull. I bet that was fun to drive it its day!!! :lol:

Thats it,never seen the tiger shark on the sponson. Any one got any more????? Thanks Mike
Remeber that the sharks teeth were added only for the Seattle race. That was after the boat had been run into at Tri-Cities. Therefore, the boat never ran with the teeth and the wings as there were no wings on the boat in Seattle.

Mike, Check your e-mail

Joe
Thanks Joe that should do it Mike
Holly Cow look at the air trap on that hull. I bet that was fun to drive it its day!!! :lol:
The crowd had to see the shark teeth. Loose would do it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remeber that the sharks teeth were added only for the Seattle race. That was after the boat had been run into at Tri-Cities. Therefore, the boat never ran with the teeth and the wings as there were no wings on the boat in Seattle.
Didn't the boat sink in Tri-Cities?

That is a interesting article, there is so much history in the Unlimited Hydro, I have always though the U-95 to be ugly, but after reading the article i have a new respect for the U-95.

That is a interesting article, there is so much history in the Unlimited Hydro, I have always though the U-95 to be ugly, but after reading the article i have a new respect for the U-95.
Everyone should at some point go to the Hydroplane and Race boat Museum . So many things to see its unreal

Back