U-15 My Gypsy

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcvnd

Supporting Member
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone might have some photos of the 1966 U-15 My Gypsy. I am in the planning stages and was wondering if anyone could help with some info. Thanks!!!

Kevin

Hello,
Was wondering if anyone might have some photos of the 1966 U-15 My Gypsy. I am in the planning stages and was wondering if anyone could help with some info. Thanks!!!

Kevin
Kevin,sorry I don't have any pictures.However I noticed your location is Tn. By any chance are you in or near East Tennessee.We have a growing group of boaters in the Knoxville area and are looking for more.We run a variety of nitro,gas,and electric,including 1/8 scale.

Harvey Liberman

Hello,

Kevin
Kevin,sorry I don't have any pictures.However I noticed your location is Tn. By any chance are you in or near East Tennessee.We have a growing group of boaters in the Knoxville area and are looking for more.We run a variety of nitro,gas,and electric,including 1/8 scale.

Harvey Liberman
Hi Mr. Liberman,

Thanks for the post. I am in East Tenn, Johnson City. I am here attending school. I have a couple of projects on the bench right now, but once I get one finished I will look your club up down in Knoxville. Thanks!!!!

Cheers,

Kevin

Kevin,glad to know that you exist.We keep track of our schedule by e-mail.I'll be glad to add you to our list if you want.We run just about every weekend summer and winter.Just let me know.By the way don't call me Mr.Liberman unless you're pi--ed off at me.Then you better d-mn well call me MR.

Hope I have not sidetracked your thread.

Harvey

Hi Kevin,

I have some of what Brian was referring to (from Dennis Wright) and some of my own...if interested, drop me an email to [email protected]. There is quite a bit of history on this boat that only ran for three years...

Garrett Randall

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back