U-13 Renault

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Starrett

Supporting Member
Hey Guys, I'm looking for any sites or pictures of the 83' Miss Renault. I've found some of the common ones out there but I'm looking for some detail stuff. Any sites, suppliers or pics you wish to share would be great. If you would prefer to email them to me just drop me a PM and I'll send you my email. Thanks, Mike

Hey Mike, first off will be at the Can-Am race? Need my coach. The u number was U-3 get with me and I will fill in the rest.

Hey Guys, I'm looking for any sites or pictures of the 83' Miss Renault. I've found some of the common ones out there but I'm looking for some detail stuff. Any sites, suppliers or pics you wish to share would be great. If you would prefer to email them to me just drop me a PM and I'll send you my email. Thanks, Mike
Dang! You're right..It is U-3. You can tell I'm no scale expert. Anyway, Sorry but I won't be at Can Am to help you. I certainly would if I was going. I had a lot of fun with you guys at Cincy and you can coach for me anytime. I will see you at the Wine Run (I hope) or I'll get with you soon to get some details.

Thanks So Much!! Mike

Dang! You're right..It is U-3. You can tell I'm no scale expert. Anyway, Sorry but I won't be at Can Am to help you. I certainly would if I was going. I had a lot of fun with you guys at Cincy and you can coach for me anytime. I will see you at the Wine Run (I hope) or I'll get with you soon to get some details.

Thanks So Much!! Mike
Buddy Benedict should have lots of pics he is on vacation in Florida. 25 years ago I had a sport 40 Miss Renault still have a small tee shirt but it wont fit anymore

I believe the hull he is looking for is Master Hull Roster 8303 1982 - 1983 U-3 Miss Renault. Hull was redone in 1991 to become UR-5 Edge Superior Performer, UR-5 Edge/Hunan Harbor, and finally UR-5 Rutt Enterprises Racing. Here are a couple of differnt tail feather configurations for the Renault. CHEERS !!! Bob

Latest posts

Back