U-13 Headed to Evansville

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Hildreth

The first test didnt go as well as I hoped. Chuck is a demanding driver and compares everything to the 93 Bud. I told him to give me a little time, It will get there.

Testing without the turbine and backplate so I can change the settings easier.

Attachments

• A U 13.JPG
    A U 13.JPG
    276.1 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, SO DOES HE! He Already is lying claim to the sport 20 Amp boat too. That boy is wound up for this week! Ken

I would say Chucks new ride was a success. It won concourse in a tough field. Thanks to Dean Werges. It got third in the final and had it been a little leaner, he might have been able to hold the lead he had for four laps. You guys think that means he will let me drive the bud again! haha! Ken

On the U-13 and the U-10, its a CMDI rudder that I am not sure we can still get. I had wrote an email to them three times now with no reply. But the 93 bud has the same sponson design and works great with a 60 speedmaster rudder.

Ken, you all did a great job inproving that U-13 throughout the course of the weekend. Ran like a turtle when you first threw it in but man that boat was flyin by the time the final rolled around.

Latest posts

Back