Two requests

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TampaTim

I'm looking for detailed pics of the 1975 Sunny Jim Jam and the Miss Dixie Cola.

Sunny Jim Jam....Can't find the logo on the nose of the boat,or the peanut [?]

Same with Miss Dixie Cola. Or I see it's Miss Dixi? Is that correct?

Tried the google thing and Newton and thunderboats...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe????
Thanks,but have that pic.....The logo on the nose is what I'm looking for along with the Miss Dixie cola stuff.. Either one will be a toss up depending on what it looks like..

Looking to complete my zippkit rivett...........

Here you go.

sunny%20jim%20logo.jpg

sunny%20jim%20peanut.jpg

Harry always seem to have the picture we need. Now if I could just get the $ Bill pictures LOL, Ron

Are you looking for the $ Bill or the Eagle Electric? I thought it ran as the Eagle Electric in 1967.

Harry,

Hydro's Who's Who says it ran as both in 1967.

U-21 $ Bill - 6th at Atomic Cup in Tri-Cities, DNS at Aug 5 Sea Fair Cup, Did not Compete at Aug 6 Gold Cup.

U-21 Miss Eagle Electric (Mahogany and black paint scheme) - 6th at Aug 19 British Columbia Cup, Kelona, BC, DNF Sept 17th Sacramento Cup, DNF Sept 24th San Diego Cup. Hull finished 17th in National High Point Standings.

CHEERS !!! Bob Johnson

OK. Well here are a few pics.

First one is as the Eagle Electric

caleagle.jpg

Then a few as the $ Bill

s-bill1.jpg

bill02.jpg

Bill1964.jpg

I knew there was a Sunny Jim JAM.....Might of had the wrong year of the boat...sunny.jpg

After thinking what Harry posted..I dunno....The kid looks real goofy.Really don't want to see his mug on the nose of my boat.Reminds me of that 60's [?] sitcom. Forget the name of it,but the family was two kids-boy-girl- , a fat butler,and a single dad.Think the girl's name was buffy? Really chezzy show.

I knew there was a Sunny Jim JAM.....Might of had the wrong year of the boat...View attachment 7197
After thinking what Harry posted..I dunno....The kid looks real goofy.Really don't want to see his mug on the nose of my boat.Reminds me of that 60's [?] sitcom. Forget the name of it,but the family was two kids-boy-girl- , a fat butler,and a single dad.Think the girl's name was buffy? Really chezzy show.
Aww geez, I can't remember the name of that goofy sitcom either but wasn't the fat butler called Mr. French? :rolleyes:

The #6221 drop sponson $ Bill ran from '62-'67 & became the Eagle Electric from '67 to '68. My Zipp Rockett was real close to being done as the '68 Eagle Electric. B)

I knew there was a Sunny Jim JAM.....Might of had the wrong year of the boat...View attachment 7197
Aww geez, I can't remember the name of that goofy sitcom either but wasn't the fat butler called Mr. French? :rolleyes:

The #6221 drop sponson $ Bill ran from '62-'67 & became the Eagle Electric from '67 to '68. My Zipp Rockett was real close to being done as the '68 Eagle Electric. B)
The name of the show was "Family Affair". When I was in the USAF in Thailand in 1973 we had a group of F-111's in a number of revetments that was the same number of characters on the show. Each airplane had a name painted on the nose gear door for a character on the show. My aircraft's name was "Sissy", which was the teenage girl on the show.

Dick Tyndall

there was a product called sunny jim jam, as in preserves/fruit. can't remember anything about the logo/'mascot', though. might be different than the peanut butter? btw, family affair had 3 kids 2 younger/boy & girl, & a teenage girl. mr. french was the butler, brian denehy(sp) was the single dad. "father knows best" was a single dad with 2 kids, wasn't it?

there was a product called sunny jim jam, as in preserves/fruit. can't remember anything about the logo/'mascot', though. might be different than the peanut butter? btw, family affair had 3 kids 2 younger/boy & girl, & a teenage girl. mr. french was the butler, brian denehy(sp) was the single dad. "father knows best" was a single dad with 2 kids, wasn't it?
Sunny Jim Jam and Sunny Jim Peanut Butter were two products from the same company. The logo kid is "Sunny Jim" and as such is the same logo for both products.

i know that "sunny jim"was the 'mascot' - it was the original founder's son. i was thinking there might be something other than the peanut man, on the jam jar. really can't remember, though....CRS HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back