TV schedule for unlimited boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fox Sports Network (FSN) in conjunction with Focused Sports TV and the American Boat Racing Association will air four of the seven races of the EnviroPly Unlimited Hydroplane Series starting Monday, October 23. The one-hour show will run every Monday at 3 p.m. local time for four consecutive weeks.

Well i have checked with my cable company and i can not get FSN. So i was wondering if someone would please record the races form me.

Thanks

Tom

Lucky... all we get on the crappy canadian channels that has to do with boat's is...fishing ! :wacko:

As busy as I am I'd settle for WATCHING fishing at the moment. I haven't gone in so long I can't tell you...

When I get the DVDs done I'll post it up here. Just spot me enough cash to cover the cost of the discs and shipping and we're good. If I have enough room I'll try to squeeze in some of my own footage from San Diego.

Last edited by a moderator:
One race in the can three to go. Pretty good coverage and very competitive racing. Cool commercials for Fountain Offshore Boats and Oberto and Proboat too.

In order to keep the best video quality I recorded this to my DVR and then transferred directly into one of my video editors in its native format. I am only going to put two races per disc. So it'll take two discs for all four races and they will have a custom motion menu and custom label printing right on the disc. As I said before If I have room I'll try to put some of my personal footage of San Diego on there. I hope they include footage of my Miller High Life boat on there as the crew came over and shot some of the Muncey. The camera guy did a really cool close up shot of my boat coming up over the nose of the boat while it was on the starting table. I was trying to make it worth his while to make sure that shot made the final edit but he wasn't game darn it! God knows he wasn't going to get much footage of it running as I was Captain Goose Egg until the final qualifier. Hopefully the vidoe guy at the NW Scale Championships got some decent footage since it actually ran up there.

Two races in the can. One DVD with Detroit and Tri-Cities is finished. Two races to go.

Mike, i would like a copy of those dvd's also let me know when they are ready so i can exchange addy's with you, andour efforts put some funds toward your efforts.

Ditto for me if you don't mind. I would have like to seen your Miller boat also. Can I also get a copy with the Miller boat racing?

I would like the DVD's also as I cant seem to remember to record it and I dont get home from work till well after its over. Just let me know the cost and I will gladly send it to you. Thanks, Mike. Ken

Kind of nice this DVR unit I got for the dish. I can take it right off the hard drive and drop it on one of my video editors. I have two workstations for the video graphics side of my biz so this isn't going to be some sloppy iMovie production. At least this is giving me something to do while my vinyl cutter is being repaired. BTW on that note I'm supposed to be getting a loaner until mine gets back but not sure when that will arrive I wasn't given a clear ETA.

Back