Turn fin for a Phil Thomas sport 40.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

I purchased a used boat and the seller thought the fin may have been homemade but was not sure since he was not the original owner.

He never ran the boat so could not tell me how the fin worked.

I just am just trying to be prepared if in case i need one .

I will attempt to attach a picture of the fin that is coming with the boat.

Thanks for the help.

Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
Terry. I have some stainless steel fins for the SSP45 they are $10 The other fin that works well is the one make by Dick Tyndall.

PHIL

Thanks phil,

I tried to e-mail mr Tyndall earlier today but it came back undeliverable.

I have heard good things about his. Are yours the same.I think he is closer.

Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
Dick's turn fins are hands down the best turn fin for the majority of your scale type boats. Also have a 90 Roadrunner Fin he makes on a gas rigger that turns on a dime. Awesome craftsmanship. Great to deal with..

Hi Phil,Could you bring one of those fins to Cincy ? I made need one.

Dick's turn fins are hands down the best turn fin for the majority of your scale type boats. Also have a 90 Roadrunner Fin he makes on a gas rigger that turns on a dime. Awesome craftsmanship. Great to deal with..

Hi Phil,Could you bring one of those fins to Cincy ? I made need one.
Dennis do you have a bracket or do you need it all? I have a extra El ZORRO fin a new one and a used one will bring both........Mike PS you need the ZORRO fin mine turns on a dime and gives 9 cents back

Thanks guys.I guess well hook up at the race.I have a Grim racer fin now.Not sure if its the right one for the job though.

I just purchased ond from Dick Tyndall excellent guy to deal with and fast service.

my problem is that it will be here befor the Boat i bought... B)

Thanks Guys.

Terry

Back