Tune Pipe Coupler

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOTTI

Where can I purchase a silicone tune pipe coupler? I am looking for something that is about 6" long and has an internal dia of 1/2".

try your local car part shops, ask for a silicone heater hoses, they work great for me. My local shop has them in 1/2" amd 5/8" dia.

www.mcmaster.com
Type in Silicone Tube in search

All kinds of sizes to choose from
This is a very dangerous recommendation. :eek: Once one starts shopping in the McMaster-Carr catalog, they may never come out. Way too many interesting bits and pieces that have hobby applications! :D Due to someone else sending me down this path, I now have a lifetime supply of stainless socket head bolts, nylon insert nuts, silicone tubing, etc. ;)

G n R...I used to do a little, but a little would'nt do it. So the little got more and more......That old man, he's a mean MF, gonna beat you on down the line. :lol: :lol: B) B) US Plastics has some good stuff too. ;) ;)

G n R...I used to do a little, but a little would'nt do it. So the little got more and more......That old man, he's a mean MF, gonna beat you on down the line. :lol: :lol: B) B) US Plastics has some good stuff too. ;) ;)

I didn't know you had it in you Ray (GNR That is) :eek:

I have to meet you one of these day's ;)

Now back to the pipe coupler's .......

Andy

Andy
Maybe Rick B will let you ride on the back of the motor home to Atlanta in 09, I'll be there. What about it Rick!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy
Maybe Rick B will let you ride on the back of the motor home to Atlanta in 09, I'll be there. What about it Rick!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
More like strap me to the roof-(in the rain) :eek:

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeh, the back of the motor home? No way, thats my bedroom.Andy would be sniffin my shorts or something
Maybe the wife's :eek: - she IS kinda TO cute for YOU ;) (KIDDING RICK)

I'm pretty sure Ray meant " the back - as in - REAR BUMPER" :p and you would end up putting my azz on the roof anyway !!

When does the World Series start again :eek:

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back