transparent paint

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

aamick1971

i am so pissed right now!!!!!I was going to have new pics of my new vs1 put on here sunday now i dont know what to do.i bought it to replace my old wore out hotshot sprint and to have anew boat in the stock class this year. I was plannig to get back into racing next year for 2011 and have everything ready to go. now i bought my paints at a local hobby shop for the cowl started with a luma yellow pearl and met. blue on white didnt like that,so i sand it down used a sand-n-seal primer and got it ready to repaint again.then i sanded it down to use just the luma yellow pearl because i like the look of the pearl yellow by itself and now i got a **** green color pearl this i guess it what transparent color does. dont know to much about it.going to put one more coat on it tomorrow and then a clear pearl on it hope this brings the yellow back out if not guess i am stuck with it.

allen

Just get a new cowling if it bothers you that much. They arent expensive. Sorry it didnt work out as planned, glad to see ya back into racing Allen.

~ James

I'd just leave it that color cause the other guys will fear the terd green getting on their boat if you bump them!!!

Latest posts

Back