Took a few onboad videos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the smoothest I've ever seen a scale Pro Boat hull run, though the Dumas was better. I like the fact that you took the time to work on it to get it right. Nice job

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the smootest I've ever seen a scale Pro Boat hull run,
yeah it definitely doesn't like being pushed too much faster than the stock G26 can do. we made the front and rear wings adjustable, and some toying with weights here and there keep it settled.

edit: here's another one, my dad's Dumas 1/8 Atlas Van Lines. we, uh, lost something while running :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm6A-PaVmwo

what camera? where can you buy them? how much?

;)

it was almost like being in one... thanks for the share!

what camera? where can you buy them? how much?

;)

it was almost like being in one... thanks for the share!
I used a Sony webbie pocket camcorder, got one cheap as a refurb. wrapped it in a couple layers of kitchen plastic wrap and strapped it onto the rear wing.

Hi Jim, I would love to see how you got the front canard wing to adjust. Thanks
it's not adjustable on the fly (yet) but here's a few photos showing how it's set up now:

wing1.jpg

wing2.jpg

wing3.jpg

wing4.jpg

the original wing was cut out, and where the leading edge was we put in a stainless threaded rod with plywood reinforcements on the inboard sides of the sponsons. then we made a new wing as pictured, with the adjusters as shown.

Latest posts

Back