Tony Tiger Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody have good pics of the U-6 Kelloggs Tony Tiger boat? I'm mostly looking for something with it on the trailer or looking down at the deck, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to buy any of my photos that I have on that site, just let me know. My email is [email protected] I also have the paint scheme available
and Wes if you want the OEM wings in frt of the canopy you have bye them from me. :lol: I put them there to get the water off the canopy. I still have that exact set after I removed them from the boat. Doug

Anybody have good pics of the U-6 Kelloggs Tony Tiger boat? I'm mostly looking for something with it on the trailer or looking down at the deck, thanks

Will these work??

http://newtonmarine.smugmug.com/gallery/70...453809446_CkSTi
THATS IT !!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Hey Wes! If you want to add a really cool detail, that boat had black lettering that could'nt have been more than an inch high that ran just above the bottom edge of the canopy (on the clear part). It read "Eye of the Tiger" & if I recall, had a little speed slant to it.

Larry K

Read you topic and reminded me of this movie. It was shot in Germany at May 1st at a fun run weekend. At about 2 minutes in the movie there is the Kellogs boat. This a scale 1/6 with a real turbine in it.

Watch the whole movie, it's pretty cool. The ending is very cool!

Sorry for the offtopic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will these work??

http://newtonmarine.smugmug.com/gallery/70...453809446_CkSTi
THATS IT !!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Hey Wes! If you want to add a really cool detail, that boat had black lettering that could'nt have been more than an inch high that ran just above the bottom edge of the canopy (on the clear part). It read "Eye of the Tiger" & if I recall, had a little speed slant to it.

Larry K
Thanks, I'll add that.

Back