ThunderBoat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, I'd be afraid to race it- :blink:

Very nice work, any shots with the cowl off ??

Hmmm - didnt see were the rules said it could be F/E :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Now Perrys really gonna have something to ***** about :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man i aggree,,,he's gonna race that....This class is gonna be awesome,,,gonna need a second pit man to launch it though....wait tell we get about 3-4 dead boats after one heat...feel sorry for the retreive boat operator....

Man i aggree,,,he's gonna race that....This class is gonna be awesome,,,gonna need a second pit man to launch it though....wait tell we get about 3-4 dead boats after one heat...feel sorry for the retreive boat operator....

Tow Ropes may be in order Mike or 18ft recovery boats.

But Im pretty sure his power choice isn't going to fall in you guys plans for the class :rolleyes: You didnt watch the video ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
didnt say he was going to race it ,,just showing the boat...its awesome.,,,

John down here has one and i would never put it in the water,,,wait till you see it...the wood work is breath-taking

didnt say he was going to race it ,,just showing the boat...its awesome.,,,
John down here has one and i would never put it in the water,,,wait till you see it...the wood work is breath-taking

A VERY nice looking boat Mike- Just messing with Perry is all. I would love to see him get to run it with you guys at the Winter-Nat's though. From the looks of it , once he gets it dialed in, he could be a handful for the Gassers. Its not like its a Turbine or anything - :rolleyes: - maybe some demo runs ????

Cant wait to see Johns boat, do you have any pics of it ??

Yes i do just not on this laptop....the wood work is awesome...man these guys are true hobbist...i would panic if i had to race these...mine the ole hawaii kai,,,yep pink and light pink go figure....

Drew, thanks for the link to the video, man oh man them lehner motors kick up some horsepower.... that was 10s 2p huh??? nutz... the paint sure looks like wood though... Tom Taggart said his dad drove the real boat...

Latest posts

Back