The OLD MAN finally got one Vid on post 28

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

First ever scale final win! Been racing scale boats on and off since the 1990s today I climbed the mountain from the consi to the final WOO HOO Lil Thunder 2012 008.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
kudos man! great run and comin from the consi!!! that new speedy's got some good legs keep it up! we'll run again at Hobar if not sooner

Congrats!

gh

wow

Speedy lived up to the name

Great running and handling boat. Very impressive

Beat my fleet of scales to win the consi then the final

nice job!

Way to go Mike-

Maybe the Speedy and her driver should come to Seattle in October!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go Mike! I just missed my first win a couple of weeks ago do to a technocality.

Like Marty said, Maybe come join us at the NW Championship, or the Columbia cup at the end of July, Or both!

Congrats Mike on theScale Win!!! Sorry I could not be there in Evansville this weekend. The family Dog was very sick and we could not leave him. We lost him on SunDay.

Last edited:
great job Mike to start with issues and then coming out on top at the end. congrats . and thanks for a great weekend of racing.

Way to go Mike. You will have to come up to the Mendota race this year and see if you can bring the Silvercup home.

Back