The latest scale project - Bud T-4

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Don impressive I give two thumbs up. I will be following suite on this one, keep up the good work chuck :)

For you fellow scale pilots (and anyone else who's interested) that have not yet seen the latest build up in my shop-

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=685

Click on the plus "+" sign next to the word TITLE in the header to put in sequential order. :)
Hi Don,

Looking good :) :) :)

So tell us the history of this boat??

Regards,

Bucky
Well Bucky there ain't much history on my end. This boat came to me from Bill Diedrich .....

nice boat don.you racing it next year.
Yes, this will be just one of the scales you'll see from my stable in '07. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
how many u running this year.i get mine is ok if i run it also when u not running yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
how many u running this year.i get mine is ok if i run it also when u not running yours.
Looks like at least 3 if everything comes together. That is one reason I backed off some of the other classes for '07, want to put a couple different scale boats out there. B)

And, if by chance, you do get your T-4 there is no reason or rule they can't run at the same race. ;)

For you fellow scale pilots (and anyone else who's interested) that have not yet seen the latest build up in my shop-

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=685

Click on the plus "+" sign next to the word TITLE in the header to put in sequential order. :)
Ahh will this be at the Scale masters. Just cool Don.
Thanks Bob. You might see this at the ScaleMasters ...... or maybe the Joe's ..... or maybe the ....... can't say what the 3rd possibility is yet, it's still classified. :D

Cool, i can't wait to read how she runs. I have heared how hard the T-4 are to set-up.It will be interesting to read how a pro builder will set her up.

Back