The Flying Miss Bardahly

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know its only got to be warm enough to have soft water before we go out an run, now get those bearings so we can run the sp. 40. It was a blast yesterday, just wish we could have lasted out there longer, shows that were not as young anymore. haha, cant last in the cold as long as we used to. Wait, I never could take the cold. Boat ran great, Wes, It should be a blast this may. Ken

Ice Burghs??????

We run em all year long in florida!!! :D

Wes, that Bardahl looks a little out of control :lol:

Look at my avatar....... Thats my Speedy Printing 82U55........Soon to be Oh Boy Oberto! Thanks for the graphics! I got em today and need to check the fit as soon as work is done OOPS here come the boss gotta go :blink:

Last edited:
Ice Burghs??????

Hummmmm Just kidding

We run em all year long in florida!!! :D

Wes, that Bardahl looks a little out of control :lol:

Look at my avatar....... Thats my Speedy Printing 82U55........Soon to be Oh Boy Oberto! Thanks for the graphics! I got em today and need to check the fit as soon as work is done OOPS here come the boss gotta go :blink:
:D :D

boat looks awesome in the air like that reminds me of mine saturday doing the same thinh except it going about 10 feet in the air backwards and broke the cowling :angry:

Wow! Looks great. You just have to love those round noses.

That photo makes me want to break out the My Gypsy.

Wow! Looks great. You just have to love those round noses.

That photo makes me want to break out the My Gypsy.
get that Gypsy out we can have a roundy race the big RED machine is ready
I'm Ready!!! I still have to warm up a little more first. Maby a week. My hands are stststststill num.
Ken said you could drive with your hands in your pocket or was his hands in yours lol....
:blink:

Nice looking boat, Wes. Hope the turn fin is working out for you. John Finch had a Scale just like this which I made my first Scale turn fin for. He won Scale at the 1997 Internats with this boat. Never hurts to have the best testing your stuff for you!

Good Luck with the boat

Dick

Nice looking boat, Wes. Hope the turn fin is working out for you. John Finch had a Scale just like this which I made my first Scale turn fin for. He won Scale at the 1997 Internats with this boat. Never hurts to have the best testing your stuff for you!

Good Luck with the boat

Dick
Hay Dick! Again, thanks for the turn fin and extra sheer bolts. The fin looks great and works perfect. As you can see in this picture,it's the only thing holding the boat in the water. Every time I get the boat set up perfect, Ken Hildreth comes over and gets another 3 mph out of her. Then I have to go back and set up the ride again. It's a good problem to have though!

Back