Thank you so much, Rick Bellinger!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
What a job you did Rick....cant thank you enough! I can only hope that i will be able to run it soon! Hope you got some valuable information from some of the "things" you did to it...boat 003.jpgboat 001.jpg

What a job you did Rick....cant thank you enough! I can only hope that i will be able to run it soon! Hope you got some valuable information from some of the "things" you did to it...View attachment 33323View attachment 33324
Bill;

It was my pleasure,,, Now get a RX put in it, and lets rock & roll!!!!

Please bring it, or the power package to the WinterNats,, I will be needing it for another project.... If you are gonna race her @ the nats,, we can pull it out Sunday afternoon.

What a job you did Rick....cant thank you enough! I can only hope that i will be able to run it soon! Hope you got some valuable information from some of the "things" you did to it...View attachment 33323View attachment 33324
Bill;

It was my pleasure,,, Now get a RX put in it, and lets rock & roll!!!!

Please bring it, or the power package to the WinterNats,, I will be needing it for another project.... If you are gonna race her @ the nats,, we can pull it out Sunday afternoon.
Rick, one way or another, ill be sure that you get your stuff! :)

Got to check it out last Sat at Brandon after I shamed Bill into coming to get it :p

Rick- Very nice work my friend- CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN setup - awesome boat. B) B) B)

Andy

Het Rick where did you get the windshield material? Need some for my gas scale

Het Rick where did you get the windshield material? Need some for my gas scale
Mike, I was gonna say I'll send you a sheet of it,,, But I'm down to one.

I really don't remember where I purchased it from. But it is a Midwest Product

PN 604-06

clear PVC blue

.010 X 7.6" X 12.6"

Good luck, I didn't see it on there site?? Maybe a call to them

you put this boat together super clean guys...heck of a job :)

i found 3 liter dr pepper bottles (similar to those russian 3 cylinder cars...rare...thank gawd) for my windshield (indestructible clear plastic)...ima heat it, press it in the mold using the plug for a press (stole this idea from Mr. Philly Thomas), didn't see blue bottles, but they had green (Mtn dew?) and pink (tropical punch?) lol..

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back