tap out unlimited

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

I am looling for good pics of this boat. Mike. Mcknight. I hope you got some. It will be my next creation

Yup I got a few pics. They let me climb around on it at Folsom since I towed them in. I have a guy in district that wants to build an FE version of it next season and I have a graphics set almost finished....

Last edited by a moderator:
Same hull as the 2010 Albert Lee that I'm about 80% completed, primer this weekend possibly. What hull you gonna use/modify Mikey or are ya gonna stick build it?

Well after getting the boat and a birdie in my good ear it wont work correctly. I think I have found the answer

A few photos from San Diego.

DPP_289-2.jpg

Yes, that is legal in a scale boat. Unlike the smaller sport boats, a scale is modelled after a full size boat. Since the U-21 has extended shoes on it in full size, they are legal on a scale hull. Here is what I did on a scale 8806 hull using dimensions off the full sized boat as well as a pair of pictures of the full sized boat showing the same thing

Yes, that is legal in a scale boat. Unlike the smaller sport boats, a scale is modelled after a full size boat. Since the U-21 has extended shoes on it in full size, they are legal on a scale hull. Here is what I did on a scale 8806 hull using dimensions off the full sized boat as well as a pair of pictures of the full sized boat showing the same thing
Thanks for letting me know.

TL

Back