• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

T3PDF Tx and Hitec DCX Rxs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piper_chuck

All items are sold.

The 3PDF has been my backup radio for a couple years. It's time to let it go. Two seasons ago it was serviced by Radio South. Other than occasionally turning it on, I haven't used it since. It's tuned for channel 78, and includes the crystal. As you can see in the picture, the plastic part around the antenna is missing. It was that way when I bought it a few years back. $40 Sold

Also for sale is one R113F receiver. It has a channel 78 crystal. $20 Sold

And finally, I am selling three Hitec DCX receivers. These are 3 channel dual conversion receivers. I have 3 2 crystals for channel 78 and 1 for channel 88. Each receiver is $20. Crystals are $5 each. Sold

I just finished testing all of these to confirm they all work.

Replies to this thread only, no PMs or emails. Prices don't include shipping. I will entertain reasonable offers for the whole package.

I will take money orders or Paypal as long as it is funded by bank account or paypal balance, ie no credit or debit cards.

Pictures:

Receivers

Transmitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else interested, or am I going to have to ebay these? This would make a great setup for someone starting out.

Robin, yes they work with Futaba Txs. I've been using them with the 3PJS, with the 3PDF as a backup. My new 2.4 3PKS is supposed to arrive today, and I have enough R603FS receivers for my boats so it's time to clear out the 75 mhz equipment.

i'll see ya in a few days, chuck. bring what ya got left, rx's & crystals. not sure about fri., i'll be in carlisle thurs. & prolly fri., for the mopar show. race sat & sun.

Still for sale. Will sell the entire lot, transmitter, receivers, and crystals for $105 shipped USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48.

Still for sale. Will sell the entire lot, 3PDF transmitter, 3 DCX receivers, and 3 crystals for channel 78 and one for channel 88 for $100 shipped USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48.

Chuck,
consider package sold if not already.

email sent.

Doug
Doug, not sold. Just got home. Spent the weekend without internet, it was out at the hotel I chose, not a happy camper. I'll work my way down my inbox to find your email.

Chuck

Back