T3 Bud picts needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy Benedict

Building a T3 ( Gold, Red & White version) for a club member and I am looking for a picture of the transom. I need to see whether the strut ended at the transom or extended past it.

Thanks,

Buddy

Here is some I could find its not the best. Hard to find transom shots of that boat. I foun the other two shots from video of the Bud on YouTube. It looks like it stops at transom and prop is sticking out past it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue blaster, you wouldn't happen tho have any more pics of the bottom of the '94 T-3, looking for around the escape hatch area and the sponson bottoms for where the riding surfaces are coated. Just starting on my RC boat co hull and I'm doing the all red '94 T-3

Thanks

Hey Buddy,

Here are three I took in San Diego '92 & '93. Best transom shots I have. CHEERS !!! Bob

Thanks for the picts, Jason & Bob. The bracket that holds the supports for the uprights is going to be a tough one to make.

Buddy

Thanks for the picts, Jason & Bob. The bracket that holds the supports for the uprights is going to be a tough one to make.

Buddy
I used to have drawings for how to make the support. I will see if I can find them.

Hey if you guys also have any good shots of the top of the boat could you post them? After Buddy is done it comes to my shop for paint and I have not looked for pics yet. Thanks Carl.....

Would anyone happen to have the '94 T-3 paint code for PPG (Deltron or Concept)? I appreciate the info, and the link to Pierce Williams site is great. Finally, sometime in '94 the Mack Truck logo was slightly different and looks to have a couple of crossed checkered flags behind it, though I have not been able to locate any detailed pictures of this particular logo if anyone would happpen to have a picture of it, I believe this logo was also used sometime on the rebuilt '95 T-3 and the T-4 at some time. Thanks.

-Brett

Hey Carl,

Glad to see that Joe had a couple good pics of the T-2 & T-3 to help you paint it. The T-2 is the one that has Chips name painted below the canopy in 'blue', the T-3 shows Chip's name in 'red'. Team referred to them as "Blue" and "Red" easier than T-2 or T-3 I'd assume.

Here are a couple more pics I took at San Diego '92 - '93 races that may be of assistance in painting. CHEER !!! Bob

Back