Supersport 21 Mk IV

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BCS71

I'm new to RC Boats but definitely not new to RC and nitro. The local club here in Memphis has been doing alot of advertising at the LHS I work at and I figured I would give boats a try. I've ordered a OS VZ-M and a MACS tune pipe. I'm looking at getting a Sport 20 boat and found this one. I really like the looks. Any one have any experience with this hull as far as quality and performance? I plan to use all Speedmaster hardware and have plenty of help setting up the boat. Here's the link to the boat. http://www.fastelectrics.com/hulls.asp#Hydros Any info and help would be greatly appreciated. I also was wondering what 180 header I could use with the engine and tune pipe that I've ordered and still give plenty of clearence in the hull?

Hi BCS71,

Very nice hull, quality second to none. This boat has run over 80MPH in FE saws. Which hobby shop you work at? I live in Senatobia MS and have a shop, I also have that boat in stock. ;)

Paul.

Paul,

do you have any pictures of "The Lobster" in it's unfinished stage? I'd like to see how it comes from the manufactuer, I'm thinking of building one this Summer And how longs the order time?

Hi BCS71,

Very nice hull, quality second to none. This boat has run over 80MPH in FE saws. Which hobby shop you work at? I live in Senatobia MS and have a shop, I also have that boat in stock. ;)

Paul.
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the info. Got me really excited. Can't wait to get my hands on the boat. I work at the Hobbytown by the mall.

Thanks,

Brandon

Hi BCS71,

Paul.
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the info. Got me really excited. Can't wait to get my hands on the boat. I work at the Hobbytown by the mall.

Thanks,

Brandon
Brandon,

Paul's right, it's a great hull. I had the boat that ran 80+ on 18 cells. I also ran it last season for heat racing. The biggest hints I can give you is to run the turn fin as far outboard as you can and run a deep rudder. The only draw back to that hull is it's a bit narrow when the water gets chopped up, so putting the turn fin out really helps. The boat ran in the low 60's in heat race trim and was dead stable once dialed in.

Brian

Hi Guys,

do you have any pictures of "The Lobster" in it's unfinished stage? I'd like to see how it comes from the manufactuer, I'm thinking of building one this Summer And how longs the order time?
LOL, I have that one in stock too! I'll snap some shots of it and post them tomorrow.

I work at the Hobbytown by the mall.
LOL, I've been there to check it out. They didn't have a whole lot in the boat area. :(

Paul.

Hi Rodney,

Here's a pic of the lobster boat. The one I have in stock is white.

Paul.

hmlobster.jpg

I work at the Hobbytown by the mall.
LOL, I've been there to check it out. They didn't have a whole lot in the boat area. :(

Paul.
Don't worry that's changing. Trying to get some props and hardware in for you guys. Only problem is our distributors don't carry alot of boating stuff and most of what they do carry is cheaper, non-racing, RTR stuff. But with the boat club growing maybe we can get some accounts with other manufacturers to get some good stuff in the shop.

Back