Super Sport 45 Radio Box Location

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hydro

Question for you guys,

Phil Thomas will be making me a Super Sport 45 and what I would like to know is where would be the best location for the radio box Front or Rear?

I know its kind of a personal preference but since I never tried one at different location I wouldn't know which one is the optimum.

any tought.

Question for you guys,

Phil Thomas will be making me a Super Sport 45 and what I would like to know is where would be the best location for the radio box Front or Rear?

I know its kind of a personal preference but since I never tried one at different location I wouldn't know which one is the optimum.

any tought.
I prefer front, it makes a clean easy to service setup and for the most part the cg remains the same during the race....Mike

Mine has a rear one and I wish it were in the front, for the reasons Mike gave. It definitely gets looser as the fuel burns off.

Question for you guys,

any tought.
I prefer front, it makes a clean easy to service setup and for the most part the cg remains the same during the race....Mike
Mike,

Do you have any pic of how yours is setup??

Thanx,

Dan.

Back