• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuff for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstew0903

Here are some items I have for sale. I have put pics of them in my gallery.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10253

The items are as follows:

1. 7.5cc Pro air cooled red head NEW $20

2. K&B gold carb for 3.5cc $20SOLD

3. RPM 3.5cc Rod NIB $30

4.K&B 3.5cc SS mod outboard with Irwin J pipe (prop not included) 150.00

I bought the engine used. It still has a good pinch up top and the bearings feel smooth. I can tear it down and take some pics if someone wants more pics. I only ran one time then My son was born and havent had time to run again. It ran fine and has been oiled up since.

5. K&B 3.5cc 13mm watercooled power head. $35 "Lowered price since edit"

Motor feels good but I think the sleeve could probaly be pinched to tightend up. The bearing are smooth but I would replace them. They have a alot of run time on them. One of the threaded holes on that hold the PTO to the crankcase I have to use a longer bolt to hold it because it is stipped shallow. But the bolt holds fine though. I squared up the exhaust port on this engine and ran it with a pipe and it really screamed. Edit: I just looked and it has a crack in the crankcase on the back side. I remembered it screamed so good it cracked the case. Sorry for the its been to long since I looked at it.

If you want more pics of any thing email me. I will ship priority mail so shipping should be cheap.

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason,

I'll take the gold carb if it's not sold already.

Thanks,Walt

I have contacted all that were interested in the items I will wait put items on ebay later tonight. I will pull items off if we have talked and you want item after listed. I have paypal if that makes it easier for anyone. Have a good one.

Jason

Latest posts

Back