steve wood

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

I just got a call that my dad was taken to the hospital with a dislocated hip.. take in mind this is the one he had replaced a few yrs back.. my mom is at home with a broken leg.. so if someone has orders.. questions ect call or email me.. i will do what i can but please take in mind i live 3hrs away from him so i can't go over to the house to check on stuff.. i will do what i can though

i don't know how long he will be layed up.. he may be home today tommorrow not sure but i wanted to pass this along incase someone is expecting something ASAP.

thanks for your patience

chris wood

319-750-0893

email: [email protected]

well they popped the hip back in.. he is on his way home.. might be down for a day or so but not hack and cut lol

well they popped the hip back in.. he is on his way home.. might be down for a day or so but not hack and cut lol
Chris you need to tell dad he needs to come up with a fixture to hold that puppy in place. I mean really he's got all that fancy stuff in the shop, should be no big deal to machine something out right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, glad it's not a bigger issue for Steve. :)

Chris, thoughts and prayers are with your mom and dad, broken stuff when we get older ain't good.

Tell Steve he should make the hip joint and sell the design to the doctors, but first get mom & dad well first.

Get well to mom n pop. I know your dad wont listen but tell him to slow down......Mike

Back