Stealth sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larcor69

Supporting Member
Man took me all season got my sport 40 running like a banshee then my stupid radio receiver took a dive after having a condensation inside the radio box I'm ditching my futaba 7pxr radio system and all six receivers I've never had this issue with any of my spectrum receivers ever have lost two receivers this season to minimal condensation or water droplets even after treating my receivers with corrosion x prior to being used yeah it might have been my fault I seen the condensation inside the radio box but I didn't think nothing of it because my spectrum receivers never had an issue with it but obviously these t-fhss receivers cannot handle any type of moisture at all

Needless to say my boat went full speed right into the center of the clock which had a half inch piece of plywood it impaled right through one half inch piece of plywood about 6 in deep actually the stealth sport 40 hold up quite well but it actually warped the entire hull, it drove the fuel tanks forward the strut went forward pushing the drive shaft tube bent forward after removing everything the hull itself actually has a bowed structure to it now I'm considering it totaled even though it doesn't look that bad I will give praise to Phil Thomas it was a hell of a tough boat even though it drove through it piece of half inch plywood that stayed together for the most part

Back