Stand up Person

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt. gay rum

This is why i like this site(sport&scale forum)... I sold a K-67 to Mike (PHM Racing) before the holidays mid December and sent it to Canada..... One week no motor then Two ,, Then three.... Mike has been in contact with me letting me know if it arrived... I had misplaced my tracking number with the post office or the form that i had to fillout to ship to Canada... Had no proof of anything....talked to my postmaster and said to give it till mid January... Mike emailed me last night and it showed up... i was getting ready to refund his money.... I had no way of knowing anything..... Mike I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with your motor and will see you in Atlanta..... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems to be the norm for a package sent to or from the US to Canada to take an almost obsene amount of time. I sent a package weighing less than 3 ounces to the Vancouver B. C. area a while back. Took almost a month to get there, which has me thinking I should have met the person in Blaine WA and just handed over the contents. Would have took around three hours of travel instead of 3+ weeks of wondering what's up.

I don't understand the problem! It's not like they have to cross an ocean, or even that they are on the other side of the globe! I have also recieved and shipped things to Mike (PHM Racing), and it takes longer to receive things from him (Canadian Post) than it does from Israel or Germany. I am currently waiting on some hardware and a fuel tank from Mike and it has been at least two months since original date of post. I don't know if they throw things up in the air over there and just hope that it lands in the right destination box or what, but I'm glad that I don't have to get more of my hobby supplies from there!!!!!!!!

Cliff

Average wait for shipping to and from Canada to the US is usually two weeks

for me and I have bought and sold plenty over the last few years.

Tim K

Only a month. how about 11 weeks from Australia to the US 2 K90's I almost s;;t myself at having to refund the guys money luckly they arrived to a guy an this forum a real stand up guy as well

I have the same problem, items shipped out in November still have not arrived! the ones that have arrived took 9 weeks! and we are paying for 1st class air mail here!

UPS, ausi post express international etc are all way too expensive to even consider.

As with most on this forum they can all be trusted to have sent items and will offer refunds if things dont arrive.

have faith in our ever improving postal servces! NOT!!!

regards

Dave

I'm still waiting on a SPP pipe shipped fron Australia on Oct 20th or so, and a prop from Australia at the first of October. I've been in contact with the seller, who is really powerless to help, but is a great listener. Ooohhhh, the frustrations of int'l shipping..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Back