sport21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba276

Guys, I have built 8 new boats and sent them all over the country. I haven't heard anything from you regarding the hulls, good,bad or otherwise. Give me an update on how they are coming along. race season has started most everywhere and I'm hoping those boat are being raced. Nothing would please me more than to hear your experiences with my new hull. mine is working quite well, and hopefully yours is as well. pictures would be good too.

Thanks, Bob Tuttle

Guys, I have built 8 new boats and sent them all over the country. I haven't heard anything from you regarding the hulls, good,bad or otherwise. Give me an update on how they are coming along. race season has started most everywhere and I'm hoping those boat are being raced. Nothing would please me more than to hear your experiences with my new hull. mine is working quite well, and hopefully yours is as well. pictures would be good too.Thanks, Bob Tuttle
Man...not much interest :huh: Bummer

Not to worry Bob, Preston and I will be working on his this weekend. He wants to do a lot of the work himself this time and I'll supervise and do some of the harder stuff. We should have it on the water soon with a brand new motor and pipe combo in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to worry Bob, Preston and I will be working on his this weekend. He wants to do a lot of the work himself this time and I'll supervise and do some of the harder stuff. We should have it on the water soon with a brand new motor and pipe combo in it.
NICE! mac power?

Bob

Well sort of....A CMB Valvola. From what I can see the innerds are almost identical so yeah. Got a lot of work done on it this weekend. Sealed up the hull and got all the hardware mounted. Fuel system is in too. We'll finish the radio box and test maybe this Saturday. I'll let ya know.

NICE! mac power?

Bob
mine will be valvola powered as well, i hope i can just get it to run unlike my .12 rigger right now..lol ill keep you posted on the details of the install as far as what i had to do to make it work.. later bob.

terry

NICE! mac power?

Bob
mine will be valvola powered as well, i hope i can just get it to run unlike my .12 rigger right now..lol ill keep you posted on the details of the install as far as what i had to do to make it work.. later bob.

terry
Dude. This hull is a snap to put together. I've done a few times ,But really it's very simple and feel free to to email me with questions. I have alot of pics in my gallery. some of the radio box and hardware set-ups. Bob

Well sort of....A CMB Valvola. From what I can see the innerds are almost identical so yeah. Got a lot of work done on it this weekend. Sealed up the hull and got all the hardware mounted. Fuel system is in too. We'll finish the radio box and test maybe this Saturday. I'll let ya know.
Mikey, your the man... Need to those eastern boys to thaw out and do some work on their hulls. It can be done in 3-4 days if you get really get into it. B)

Bob

Mikey, your the man... Need to those eastern boys to thaw out and do some work on their hulls. It can be done in 3-4 days if you get really get into it. B)

Bob
Bob,

Currently painting the one you sent us here in Colorado

Hosting the Nationals has taken up more time than expected so the new boats have taken a back seat. I will get Pics upas soon as it is done.

Robert

Bob
Bob,

Currently painting the one you sent us here in Colorado

Hosting the Nationals has taken up more time than expected so the new boats have taken a back seat. I will get Pics upas soon as it is done.

Robert
Nice Robert. I hope you have it done for the nats. I may have one or two of my hulls up there as well. Can't wait see your paint job. Bob

Back