Sport20 showdown

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Blazer

Supporting Member
1st Round; Blazer: DNS Roach: 1st

2nd Round; Blazer: 1st Roach 2nd

3nd Round; Blazer: 1st Roach 2nd

4th Round; Blazer: 1st Roach 2nd

5th Round; Blazer: 1st Roach 2nd with two cuts

Blazer wins!!!

Here is a pic of the Whiplash sport20 at the Queen City Regatta

whip10.jpg

Brian,

SWEET! Nice job man! :D

I gotta get off my butt and start building mine. B)

Great picture.

Dave

Paul, now that my time has finally freed up a little...I will have them shipped Wednesday. You will have them on Friday. I will give you a shipping number Wednesday. Oh yeah...turnfins too.

thanks,

Brian

Hey Brian I see you have your boat running. Havent seen any others racing?

Bring your boats to the Minute Breakers race in Mendota IL in August There should be plenty of sport 20 and 40 action.

So you beat Roach did anyone else show up for the shootout.?

PHIL

The Cinncinati boat club put on a great race. Phil there was three whiplash sport 20 and all thee were running great plus two other boats . A little brian fade in the last heat hitting two bouys giving it to Brian. Great job Brian.

The Whiplash is showing good handling and good speed.

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sport 20's were crazy!!! I couldn't get over the speed of those things, man they were quick! That is a neat class and I see good things in the future for it hopefully, Brian's Whiplash boats are insanely fast especially with those CMB's :p The CMBC race was really awesome, I was thoroughly impressed by the turnout and there was some great action on saturday.

is the race in Illinoise namba or impba
The race is IMPBA two days racing, but classes only run one day so you dont have to clean up boats twice or just run one day if you choose to.

Saturday August, 19 Minute Breakers-Mendota, IL 3 rounds, mono/hydro

Sunday August, 20 Minute Breakers-Mendota, IL 3 rounds, sport/tunnel/scale, silver cup

I have a flyer I can scan it later for you.

Back