Sport Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooycheese

Chat Moderator
Hi All ,

I am looking for a sport hydro either 20 or 40 size. I have tried Dumas and Blazer Marine with no luck so far, is there any other wood sport hydro kits available? Plans builds would be ok also, how would a person find Dave Frank Plans for a 40 size boat ? Is there any other plans available for the 40 size? Or is my only option going to be scaling down a 1/8 scale plan?

Thank You,

Paul

I really need something that is easy to find, I am considering this for a build challenge on another forum and would need this to be able to be gotten by a few people if they so desired. :)

Hi Paul..

I have a set of Dave Frank Sport 40 plans that I won't be needing. They're yours for $15.00, shipped. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Hi All ,
I am looking for a sport hydro either 20 or 40 size. I have tried Dumas and Blazer Marine with no luck so far, is there any other wood sport hydro kits available? Plans builds would be ok also, how would a person find Dave Frank Plans for a 40 size boat ? Is there any other plans available for the 40 size? Or is my only option going to be scaling down a 1/8 scale plan?

Thank You,

Paul

I really need something that is easy to find, I am considering this for a build challenge on another forum and would need this to be able to be gotten by a few people if they so desired. :)

Latest posts

Back