Sport 40 wood kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ML boat works is a really good one made here in America by Mike Lutz. He is on this site regularly. He has a new website: www.mlboatworksrc.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Blazer sport 40 has been a runner for a long time.Easy instructions and assembly

Ml GP Sport 40 Hydro is a Really good kit...peices lock together like no other kit I have built (building one now..very happy with it!)....easy build!!!...designed for both Nitro and FE....Whip has to be modded a bit for FE...just my opinion....

---> http://mobile.mlboatworksrc.com/#2781

-Kent

Love my Blazer sport 40 Whip with a Rossi .46. Want to get a Backlash now but Brian isn't selling right now. So bummed out

I see from their site they have some problems. I wouldn't mind building one of their kits.

Just ordered a GP400v2 w/gp cowl. now to wait for it to arrive.
You won't be disappointed. One word of advice when you start planning the component layout and that is to get the CG 1"-2"max. behind the sponson transom. As a nitro I would get all electronics packed up front, plenty of room if you waste no space in your radio box layout so the motor can go forward. These boats work extremely well when set up right, I built the ML310 as a P-Limited for my wife and the boat drove like it was on rails first time out.
default_smile.png

Mike's new gelcoated GP 400 cowls are very nice...I bought one after I received the kit with the glass cowl...night and day difference between the two. Btw...all of Mike's ML kits now include the gel coated cowls...same price!

If you guys are looking for a Sport 40 to build, you will not be dissapointed with Mikes Sport 40 kits...a pleasure to build...believe me!!!!
default_wink.png

-Kent

The GP400 I built for FE is really great, the ML Boatworks kits put together very well, both of my GP335 & GP400 are running on top of the class over here. No one can come any closer to my boats.

Back