sport 40 turn fin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contact dick tyndall on this site he is the virginia craftsman. Use the search box to find him the turn fin he sells is really nice. I have had the one phil sells with the hull and now have one of dick's they are what you want. I can't speak for Mike Hughes hardware but i hear his turn fins work good also.

Contact dick tyndall on this site he is the virginia craftsman. Use the search box to find him the turn fin he sells is really nice. I have had the one phil sells with the hull and now have one of dick's they are what you want. I can't speak for Mike Hughes hardware but i hear his turn fins work good also.
dick goes by el zorro on iw.

I agree Dick Tyndall bought one for my AC Sport40 wow what a change seen many a boat running them all say great things

Thanks Robin, I was having a brainfart and couldn't remember his handle on here.That's what happens as you approach 50 years old i guess.......... :lol:

charles, i'm 57............ why could a F.R.O.G. like me remember it, & not a young'un like you :lol: ?

Mike,

Contact Blazer Marine. I have run their skid fin since Brian and I built the cowl mold and have found none better. The boat turns very well. Any time you can take lane one from the District 2 Sport 40 boys your doing good. The boat is really quick through the corners.

Just my two cents.

Bert

Back