Sport 40 Turn fin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raydee

Does anyone sell a turn fin that works good on the PT Supersport 45? I am looking for one that is basically ready to bolt on with the hook and the bracket. I know I can make my own but srping is coming fast and I have too many projects already on the table.

Does anyone sell a turn fin that works good on the PT Supersport 45? I am looking for one that is basically ready to bolt on with the hook and the bracket. I know I can make my own but srping is coming fast and I have too many projects already on the table.
Ive always ran a Tyndall hard to find right now. Im going to try a Hughes not so hard to find. Going to be at least a month before she gets wet so id look for a Tyndall .............

I read that Mr. Tyndall was in a accident and was recovering. I also read that Mike was very busy with his job and didn't know when he was going to find time to make them......Mike I know the feeling. If anyone has either one and wants to let it go let me know. I am not in a huge hurry but would just like to know that I can get one.

Raydee

I have 40 fins in stock. They are $20 each and 4.60 shipping in the US. International shipping email for price. You can paypal to [email protected]

Thanks

Mike

Latest posts

Back