SPORT 40 ROUND OR CHISEL NOSE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not for sale, but it is a 36" roundnosed Sport Hydro. Designed and built by Tom Taggart for 60 mph heat racing speeds it runs very fast and stays on the water better than your average round-nosed boat....

2qwequg.jpg

It's not for sale, but it is a 36" roundnosed Sport Hydro. Designed and built by Tom Taggart for 60 mph heat racing speeds it runs very fast and stays on the water better than your average round-nosed boat....

2qwequg.jpg

[/quote what good is that if its not for sale? :blink: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
2qwequg.jpg

Everything can be bought for enough cash.

what good is that if its not for sale?
It gives him a standard upon which to judge what others might offer him. Actually I thought that at least a few of the serious boaters here would appreciate a work of art - clearly I misjudged some in the audience. So flippin' sorry to have wasted your precious bandwidth. :p

It gives him a standard upon which to judge what others might offer him. Actually I thought that at least a few of the serious boaters here would appreciate a work of art - clearly I misjudged some in the audience. So flippin' sorry to have wasted your precious bandwidth. :p

Jay That is a nice boat what is the power for it I guess electric? Did Tom make it from wood or is it glass one? I would like to make a Epoxyglass one that size. I would mold you guys one if I could get a hull.

Jay That is a nice boat what is the lenght of it?
Ok if it's not for sale then why did you put it on IW? But thats ok I sent you a PM any help on this would be Great

Brian

Jay That is a nice boat what is the power for it I guess electric? Did Tom make it from wood or is it glass one? I would like to make a Epoxyglass one that size. I would mold you guys one if I could get a hull.

Phil Thomas now that's what I talking about. If you could I'm in I'll buy one.

Brian

Brian
who is this dog from usa??? I check your profile and this is all it says

This user has not configured their 'About Me' page and has not added a signature to their account yet.

Brian
Yea I have a couple roundnose 36 inch range one is real beat up and not worth selling the other one I was going to setup for me.

I have a real good 42 inch scale hull to sell need to make some smaller ones too.

Brian
Yea I have a couple roundnose 36 inch range one is real beat up and not worth selling the other one I was going to setup for me.

I have a real good 42 inch scale hull to sell need to make some smaller ones too.

Phil PM sent to you.

Brian

I'm looking for a SPORT 40 ROUND OR CHISEL NOSE any help please
Brian
Keep your eyes open on here someone may come up with a MTO hull, they are good but hard to get one.

ANYONE know who else makes a 36 inch roundnose?
Hi Phil,

That hull design of Tom Taggart's that Jay has posted a photo of is truly an exceptional performer. We'll talk Tom into shipping it to you, because I'd love to have one in your glass work !!!!!

Brian
Keep your eyes open on here someone may come up with a MTO hull, they are good but hard to get one.

Hi Phil,

That hull design of Tom Taggart's that Jay has posted a photo of is truly an exceptional performer. We'll talk Tom into shipping it to you, because I'd love to have one in your glass work !!!!!
i would second that call!

Brian

Hi Phil,

i would second that call!

I 3rd that call

Back