sport 40 min fuel capacity

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We run 14 total. I have a 12 under the deck on the outside and a 2 under the inside deck. It really depends on the boat and what motor you are running. Ours is a Phil Thomas hull and an OPS motor. The OPS only uses about 9 ounces per heat.

Anthony, I have a 14 oz tank in mine but I have to wait untill 1:50 to start my motor or I'm out if fuel. I would go with 16 oz.

Anthony,

If it's for the GP-400. I have two sullivan 8 ounce RST tanks in the sides around the motor. I am planning on trying one tank with the following dimension are 1.875 inches wide by 2.125 tall by seven inches long.

Bert

Anthony,

That single tank size works out to about 15.45 ounces. If you are going to run twin tanks the length can go down to about 4.25 long.

Bert

Anthony,

If you use 0.0625 material (plastic) you loose 1.18 ounces for the tank walls. You could add 0.50 inch to the length if you are worried about loss of volume due to wall thickness. Or use a stainless tank which would only lose about a half and ounce.

Bert

Back