Sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richie R

I just got a new RC Marine sport 20 for X Mas boy does my wife love me or what. Anyways who has a good hardware kit for it. Need motormount too. Not sure on the motor yet. This is just awesome.

Thanks for any help.

Richie R

I Like the SpeedMaster hardware, I am building a Sport 21 also am using SpeedMaster engine mount, and mini 21 rudder.

I would say use a Dick Tyndall turn fin (Virginia Craftsman) but good luck finding one.

Dick is recovering from an arm injury and is unable to make fins, and they are hard to find right now.

Rick

I was looking for a 40 turn fin awhile back, and Mike didn't sound like he was interested in supplying fins.

I got the "I'm out and don't plan on making any for awhile"

Maybe I just got the wrong signal?

Rick

Rick

I am interested, but I also have a full time job. I was slammed at work and the stress level was becoming unbearable. So I was not commiting myself to build any for awhile. I did not want to put anything more on my overfilled plate at the moment. Did I not tell you that in the PM? Things have slow up just a bit so I am heading out to the garage to start on some turn fins (20.40.60).

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back