SPORT 20 SPEEDS???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuzum

WHAT KIND OF SPEED ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING IN HEAT RACE SETUP????

WHAT KIND OF SPEED ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING IN HEAT RACE SETUP????
ive seen 57 several times when it runs..still workin on bugs with the red head valvola and trying pipes. strut height varies, depends on how quick it blows off.. chris wood done 1440 prop, carbon squarewave pipe, cmdi header, 70 percent , walt barney tank ,whiplash sport 20, carbon cowl and a hell of alot of money..lol

terry

whiplash sport 20 runs 60 in race trim.. 1440 prop novarossi motor ops 3280 prop @ 8"

hope i helped

chris

I would think high 40s, low 50s, with a good rpm range to get the boat on the clock, and you will be competitive. just my two cents. Ken

I would think high 40s, low 50s, with a good rpm range to get the boat on the clock, and you will be competitive. just my two cents. Ken
that sound realistic in race conditions ken thanks!!!!!
Chris's response is realistic too. His Whiplash hauls a**! My SS 21 runs in the 50's.

Larry
ive seen chris's run many times, and boy i tell you that is fast!!!! and it is consistant.. mine i cannot say that after its poor performance in mendota, i guess the race shoulda been on friday..lol anyway , mine is very loose at that speed so it has been backed up a bit and is much more reliable now..

terry

Back