• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Speedmaster 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Rumble

Up for grabs is my red gel coat Speedmaster 21 with all speedmaster hardware. The motor mount is drilled and tapped for most popular 21 engines (CMB, Nova Rossi, MAC). Boat package includes trim tabs, radio box, steering, third channel and throttle servos. The hull and hardware is in great condition. Also comes with a metal fuel tank. This boat runs very fast and handles excellent. It is a very competitve boat for the the B mono class.

Throw in your favorite engine package, flex shaft and prop and your ready to race.

Will let it go for $250 usd plus shipping.

E-mail me for pics if your interested. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure this is the boat. I can tell you from first hand experience that this is a great little boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that is the boat Joe. I did not see you this year season Joe. Did you make it dow to any of the London races?

Latest posts

Back